Due to the health risks imposed by COVID-19 the Center for Integrative Wellness, acting in compliance with CDC and TCNJ guidelines for social distancing, has been closed pending further CDC recommendations. Your care is our utmost priority.
We are able to offer free 15 minute Covid-19 consultations with one of our nurse practitioners. To request a consultation please click the button below.
Unfortunately, we are unable to take on new clients for counseling at this time. Please see our list of referrals below for immediate help.
For TCNJ Students MHS (CAPS)
No particular affiliation is required to receive help from Jewish Family Services or Catholic Charities.
- Council For Relationships (Lawrenceville, NJ) 215-382-6680
- All Access Mental Health (Princeton, NJ) 609-452-2088
- Jewish Family Services (Princeton, NJ) 609-987-8100
- Catholic Charities (Trenton, NJ) 609-394-3202
- Crisis Text Line – Text HOME to 741741 to reach a live, trained crisis counselor 24/7
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – call 1-800-726-8255 for 24/7 support
- SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline – call 1-877-726-4727 to get general help and locate treatment services in your area, 8am-8pm EST